Lignano is an Adriatic seaside town, known for its 8 kilometres of uninterrupted beach of fine golden sand, a feature that has given it the nickname "Sabbiadoro". Furthermore both Lignano beach and sea received the "Blue Flag", the prestigious international recognition that since 1987 has been rewarding tourist resorts able to manage the land but meeting at the same time criteria of sustainability.
In particular, the Blue Flag certifies that the sea and the beach of Lignano Sabbiadoro meet the following requirements:
• Absolute quality of bathing waters assessed through periodical analysis
• Beach kept constantly clean and efficient beach services
• No discharge into the sea of industrial waste water and sewage
• Data analysis available and easy availability of environmental information
• Appropriate rescue and first aid
• Easy access for the disabled
• Balance between water activities and nature preservation
The beach of Lignano Sabbiadoro offers swimmers all the services and facilities that make a vacation pleasant and relaxing. The beach and nearby areas are filled with numerous clubs that organize beach parties and fun sporting activities that allow you to participate in various courses and stay fit during summer holidays. Lignano beach satisfies even tourists who like to bring their four-legged friends, offering beach dedicated to dogs, including those willing more technology, with full Wi-Fi coverage of the beach to connect to the Internet.
Book now your holiday in Lignano Sabbiadoro between clean sea and golden beach.